Table of Contents
· Information That We Collect and How We Use It
· Legal Basis on Which Second Look Collects Your Personal Information
· Sharing Your information
· Your Rights and Choices
· Cookies, Flash, and Other Means of Automated Collection
· Data About Others
· A Note About Children
· Other Websites, Applications, and Services
· International Data Transfers
· Contacting Second Look
· Important Information for California Residents
Information That We Collect and How We Use It
Information That You Provide Us. We will collect Information that you provide to us when you use the Services, such as when you (1) create an account; (2) make a purchase; (3) participate in giveaways, events or promotions; (4) send questions or comments via the Service, email, Instagram direct message or chat to Second Look or other users; (5) fill out surveys; or (6) otherwise communicate with us or other users through or about the Services. We will also collect information when you sign up for marketing emails, giveaways, events or other opportunities through Second Look. Second Look uses a variety of technologies to collect Information. We also use Information to improve our Services, including for analytics purposes. We may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information to operate, analyze, improve, and optimize our website and service we may collect Information from you, as further described herein. Aggregated, non-personally identifying information is not your Information.
The Types of Information That You Provide Us. Pursuant to Your sign up and use of the Services, You may provide data to Second Look such as:
· Contact data. Such as name, address, and phone number
· Profile data. Such as username, password, picture, interests, preferences, and merchandise sizing
· Demographic data. Such as postal code, gender, and age
· Your data. Such as text, audio, photo, video and metadata content regarding Your uploads
· Transaction data. Such as payment and other details connected to Your purchases and/or uploads
· Communication data. Such as questions and feedback You send to Us
· Financial data. Such as account numbers, payment card information, and related details
· Usage data. Such as tracking information regarding Your use of, and interaction with, the Services
· Marketing data. Such as email preferences
· Analytics data. Such as data We create through analysis of Your use of the Services
· Other data. Any other data not specifically listed here collected regarding Your use of the Services
Information We Collect from Third Parties. You may provide Us Information from various third party services, and we may also obtain Information from various third party services about You, including but not limited to Instagram and Pinterest (“Third Party Services”). In enabling these Third Party Services You will share data between such Third Party Service and Second Look. The transfer of Your data from such Third Party Services is governed solely by the settings, policies, and your agreements with those Third Party Services. You are solely and completely responsible for those policies, agreements, and settings. We are not responsible for your agreement with, or the actions take by, such Third Party. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Services in order to improve the Services we provide to you. Note that we may also obtain Information about You from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly available sources, and data providers. If you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a third-party platform or social media network, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third-party.
How We Use The Information We Collect. We collect, hold, use and disclose your Information in connection with the Services and features of our Service. Here are some examples of how we use Your information:
· To provide, develop and enhance the Service
· Provide and deliver products, information, and the Service itself to you
· Process and fulfill orders
· Enable security features, remembering Your device, sending You security codes
· Enable social features, such as connecting You with other users and Third Party Services
· To provide users with communications, materials, and marketing announcements
· Perform any other actions deemed necessary by Second Look to provide the Services
Additional Usage Of Your Information. Additionally, we may use Your Information to (1) analyze and improve the service (2) send You marketing related communications (3) deliver advertising to You, as well as other users and our partners (4) comply with any law, rule, or regulation, including law enforcement requests such as subpoenas or other requests from legal authorities (5) protect our, Your, or others’ rights, including privacy rights, (6) prevent fraud (7) create anonymous, aggregated data.
Legal Basis on Which Second Look Collects Your Personal Information
Second Look collects and processes your Information on the basis of different legal grounds, depending on the nature of the Information being provided and the type of processing involved, as follows:
· Performance of a Contract. Some of the Information processed by Second Look is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you, or in order to take steps at the request of the user prior to entering such an agreement.
· Legitimate Interest. A second ground relied upon by Second Look for other types of processing of your Personal Information is that it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Second Look. Such legitimate interests will include where Second Look sends you marketing about our products and services, where we believe you have a reasonable expectation that we will perform a particular type of processing on your behalf, or where such processing is strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention. Second Look will only rely on such a ground where an assessment has been performed balancing the interests and rights involved and the necessity of the processing in order to provide our services, products and features to you.
· A Legal Obligation. A third ground relied upon for certain types of processing is that it is necessary in order to allow Second Look to comply with a legal obligation.
· Consent. Finally, in certain situations Second Look relies on your consent in order to process your Personal Data, such as marketing communications.
Sharing Your information
· Service Providers. Second Look will share your Information with companies that provide a service to Second Look, such as database maintenance, identity verification, fraud monitoring, payment processing, storage, hosting, etc.
· Third Parties. If you enable features or functionality that connects the Service to a third party platform such as a social media network (each, a “Third Party”), then we may disclose Your Information to such Third Party, and do not control the Third Party’s use of Your Information. Additionally, we may share information about You with additional third parties, whether or not authorized by You, in our provision of the Services.
· Other Users. We will share Your Information with others users, including to sellers when you make a purchase on the Service, or to the broader user base when You upload Information publicly. We do not control how other users will utilize Your Information.
· With Your Consent. We will share Your Information in addition in the method and to those listed herein with Your consent, and as described in such consent.
· Publicly. As an essential element of the Service, most of the Personal Information you provide to us when you register or update your profile is displayed on your profile and intended to be shared with other users. Your photos, posts, and other content you post to the Site are also meant for public consumption. We may display this content through our Services, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put any sensitive, confidential, or any other information you do not wish to be shared in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Service, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others.
· Authorities. We will share Your information with law enforcement, government authorities, or other parties as, and if, required by law or in good faith that the action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect individuals (including Your) rights and safety, or to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
· Feedback. We may share and publish any feedback we receive from you. We may identify you by your first and last name and may also indicate your home city and/or Instagram account name. We may post any feedback on the Service from time to time. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with Second Look, or on the Second Look Service, you should be aware that you have no reasonable expectation of privacy and that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, or the Service and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums or on the Service.
Your Rights and Choices
· Access, Update and Delete Information. You may access, review update, and delete Your Information (or Your account in its entirety) from Second Look at will through Your use of the Service. In addition, You have the right to request Second Look perform these actions directly. Second Look reserves the right to verify any such requests, and may charge you a fee for such request, where allowable. In certain instances, Second Look may be unable to fully comply with such request, or may reject such requests, and will make best efforts to provide an explanation to you as to why such request was unable to be complied with or rejected. Please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to retain this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). We may retain certain Personal Data indefinitely, unless you delete it or request its deletion. We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. We may retain your information for to satisfy applicable governmental laws, regulations, investigations, proceedings or for reasonable backup, archival, audit, legal or other similar purposes.
o email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues You may encounter in exercising the rights set forth herein
· Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw any consent you have provided Second Look at any time, however withdrawing such consent may limit or restrict Your use or access of our Services.
· Email Communications and Opt Outs. We may send you emails, including marketing, promotional, and third-party related communications. You may opt out of these emails at any time by unsubscribing or selecting this option through our Services. Note that You may need to opt out from each Second Look Service individually. Despite your election, we may still be required to send you Service-related communications, including any updates to our terms of service or this Policy.
· Do Not Sell.
We do not sell your Personal Data or use services that collect information from You (like advertisers).
· Do Not Track.
Cookies, Flash, and Other Means of Automated Collection
We, and our service providers and business partners may automatically collect Information such as device data (operating system, version, model, identifiers, etc.) and online activity data (websites visited, location, screens viewed, etc.) through automated means such as Cookies, Flash-based LSOs, web beacons, and similar technologies, including collection through third party software development kits (any of which may also enable third party information collection through our Services).
These means of Automated Collection may also help provide functionality to our Services, allow You to save passwords, and generally monitor Your use and our provision of the Service.
You may instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies at any time or set your browser to prompt you before accepting cookies. Please consult your browser’s settings for further technical information. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or functionality of the Service. You are responsible for all control over your browser, mobile device, or other applications that control the settings of these means of automated collection.
Data About Others
You may refer friends or share information of third parties through the Service. When you provide such information, you agree you have the rights to upload such information. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents may be required by law to allow us to use such information. You or the third party whose information you’ve provided may contact us to request the removal of this information from our database.
A Note About Children
Second Look does not intentionally collect Information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any Information through the Service. If we learn that we have received Information from a child under 13 we will attempt to delete the Information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have Personal Data from a child under 13 please contact us.
Other Websites, Applications, and Services
International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United States and may share Personal Data with service providers and other recipients in the United States and worldwide, including jurisdictions where privacy laws applicable to those recipients may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction and we will not necessarily ensure they meet the particular requirements of your local privacy laws. We may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
No Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. Your information may be stored with third-party cloud service infrastructure providers.
We reserve the right to verify your identity by means acceptable to Us to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf pursuant a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Contacting Second Look
Important Information for California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA. You have the right to request that we disclose the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and sell about you. Section 2 of this Policy explains the categories of Personal Information we collected over the past twelve (12) months, why we collected this information, and the third parties with which we shared it. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code section 1798.83) also permits California residents once per calendar year to request and receive information about a business’ disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to other companies for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us via email at email@example.com. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in your request and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to (i) denying goods or services to you, (ii) charging different prices or rates for goods or services, or (iii) providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.